Tungsten Steel Convex And Concave Die Parts
1.Tungsten steel processin
Over the years, we have been focusing on the production and processing of tungsten steel die fittings, punch and die bushings, PG optical curve grinding, plane grinding, inner and outer circle grinding and other non-standard parts, which are widely used in stamping dies, drawing dies, powder metallurgy dies and so on. And look forward to becoming your long-term partner in China
2.Tungsten Steel Convex And Concave Die Parts processing customization
Kyoto high-precision cemented carbide (tungsten steel) punch can be processed according to customer's requirements. The surface finish of tungsten steel punch can reach mirror surface according to requirements, and the precision can reach plus or minus 0.001. Choosing high-quality tungsten steel material suitable for practical use ensures the effective use, prolongs its service life and meets the requirements of working conditions. The coaxiality and straightness of the products are very high. Customers are welcome to visit us for consultation. We will wholeheartedly provide you with hard materials with excellent quality, excellent performance and reasonable price.
3.Tungsten Steel Convex And Concave Die Parts
Wear resistance, impact resistance and long service life
Mould standard parts
Drawing, sample and size
4.Classification and characteristics of Kyoto tungsten steel punches;
1. The punches are divided into A-type punches, T-type punches and special-shaped punches.
2. The punch is used together with punch rod, punch nut and punch mother.
3. There are many specifications of punches, and many punches are used in each set of dies, so the precision of special-shaped non-standard tungsten steel punches is high.
4. The punch has the characteristics of high purity, good strength, good thermal shock stability and long service life.
5. Kyoto is an expert in precision tungsten steel die fittings and a professional punch manufacturer.
6. Special-shaped tungsten steel punches have more production requirements, and the non-standard punch materials should be handled carefully.
5. The tungsten steel punch is processed and made to order:
According to customer's needs or requirements, we can provide all kinds of high-precision die punches and accessories. The uniformity of punches can be controlled within 1 μ m according to customer's needs. The working face can be polished by mirror according to actual requirements, and the delivery is fast!
Material of punch: it can be customized according to the material required by customers, and it can also choose other cemented carbide tungsten steel materials which are more suitable according to the different needs of each customer.
Punch drawing: it can be customized according to customer's requirements (provided drawings), dimensions and tolerances, and can also be customized according to samples sent by customers.
6. Advantages of processing and customizing tungsten steel parts:
Our company has a professional team, advanced and stable forming technology, abundant production and processing of high-precision tungsten steel punches, die standard parts and other non-standard special-shaped parts, and strictly controls every working procedure of products to ensure the accuracy of product surface finish, concentricity and dimensional tolerance.
To provide customers with one-stop service from cemented carbide blank to non-standard special-shaped cemented carbide deep processing products, Kyoto company's production technology is at the leading domestic and international advanced level; The products have excellent performance and stable quality, which can replace imports and be exported to Europe, America, Southeast Asia and other countries and regions. Sincerely look forward to cooperating with you!
7. Processing technology of tungsten steel punch:
1. material preparation (tungsten steel round bar close to the size)-grinding (grinding and forming respectively according to the requirements of various angles and sizes of punch pins)-polishing (surface polishing according to the requirements of smoothness)-inspection and delivery (inspection according to the required index, packing and delivery can be carried out for qualified ones)
2. Our company has a large amount of raw materials in stock, and the customized cycle of common tungsten steel punch can be completed in 3-5 days, while the complicated process is discussed separately.
3. Customized according to customers' requirements, processed and customized strictly according to dimensional tolerances, and finished products are regarded as qualified within the tolerance range.
8. Tungsten steel mold parts processing and transportation services:
By air, land and sea
Settlement method: cash payment (from payment to customization), others are negotiable.
9. General process of making cemented carbide tungsten steel (die parts and products):
Customers know their needs by docking-they can make drawings and samples-they can determine the material, size and tolerance requirements of products-the quotation is appropriate-they sign the contract-the payment is made to order-the processing is completed-the inspection is qualified-the goods are delivered-after-sale.
Q: Can you design and process products according to our size?
A: Yes, we can customize the processing according to the product drawings or samples you need.
Q: Are you a trading company or a manufacturer?
A: We have our own processing factory, which directly sells the goods of the factory, customizes suitable products for customers, saves costs and shortens the distance between the factory and the buyer.
Q:Can I only buy some spare parts from you?
Q:Will you will attend the fair to show your products?
Q:How many staffs do you have in your factory?
A:There are 25 employees
Q:Do you have any agent in our country?
Q:Do you have any real project pictures of the equipment?
A:Yes, you can contact us if you need.
Q:How far is your factory from the city hotel?
A:About ten minutes.
Q:How far is your factory from the airport?
A:About an hour.
Q:How long it will take from Guangzhou to your factory?
A:About two hours.
Q:Where is your factory located?
A:Dongguan, Guangdong, China
Q:Do you provide free spare parts ?
Q:Do you provide sample? Free or charge?
A:Yes, the samples are free
Q:What is your term of payment?
Q:What is your MOQ?
A:MOQ is 10.
Q:Are you a trading company or a manufacturer?
A:We are a manufacturer.
Q:How long is your delivery time?