The Japanese team of Kyoto Cemented Carbide Co., Ltd. worked together to develop cemented carbide (tungsten steel) round dies, round rods, cemented carbide tool plates and professional nemesis tool materials for stamping (copper, iron and stainless steel)! Specializing in manufacturing: Tungsten Carbide Alloy Plate, LED die parts, stamping parts, terminal dies, powder metallurgy dies, mobile phone hardware dies, mobile phone precision dies, internal and external circular grinding processing, Japanese Chaduc oil cutting, Japanese WASLNO optical grinding processing. Can be optimized according to customer drawing samples!
Kyoto Co., Ltd. produces tungsten steel round bars in non-standard customized production, tungsten steel round bars in precision production, customized tungsten steel punch, tungsten steel punch, PG tungsten steel punch, tungsten steel punch, tungsten steel forming needle, tungsten steel inlay needle, tungsten steel insert, tungsten steel core needle, etc.
Tungsten steel round bar is a kind of alloy bar with high hardness and high strength, which is made of cemented carbide tungsten steel (WC) as main raw material, cobalt powder and adhesive phase and pressed and sintered by powder metallurgy method.
Product types: solid round bar, single hole round bar, double hole round bar, spiral round bar, blank and fine grinding can be produced.
Carbide pipe (tungsten steel pipe)-tungsten steel single straight hole round bar-tungsten steel threading hole bar-tungsten steel perforated round bar
Tungsten Carbide Alloy Plate features: high wear resistance, high strength, high toughness and high temperature resistance
Advantages of Tungsten Carbide Alloy Plate：
1, using the original raw meal
2. Standardized production with low-pressure sintering technology.
3. Tungsten Carbide Alloy Plate is high strength and hardness.
4. It has the characteristics of excellent red hardness, good wear resistance, high elastic modulus, high bending strength, good chemical stability (acid, alkali and high temperature oxidation resistance), good impact toughness, low expansion coefficient, and similar thermal and electrical conductivity to iron and its alloys.
5. High-tech, sophisticated and advanced equipment: low-pressure sintering furnace with stable performance. With automatic pressure relief and extrusion equipment, all kinds of bars can be produced.
6. Unique new technology: vacuum sintering at high temperature and high pressure. The products are sintered under pressure in the later stage, which greatly reduces the porosity, improves the compactness and greatly improves the mechanical properties of the products.
7. High precision grinding, polishing or forming can be carried out on the bar according to the requirements, and the mirror effect can be achieved.
Tungsten Carbide Alloy Plate features: There are many grades of materials, which can meet the needs of different uses; Complete specifications, accurate blank size (reduce processing capacity and improve production efficiency).
name of an article
Tungsten cobalt cemented carbide
High strength, high hardness, wear resistance, etc.
Spot blank 330l, customizable processing
Uses: Making integral cemented carbide tools, drill bits, cemented carbide mandrels, threading wires, nozzle heads and other wear-resistant parts.
Die core-cemented carbide tungsten steel die core;
Carbide straight-hole dies and blank products of straight-hole dies adopt good forming technology, complete models and various sizes and specifications can be customized.
Tungsten Carbide Alloy Plate details
1. Using mature molding technology, we can make various cemented carbide products with complex shapes, which can be customized according to customer drawings and requirements.
2. The Tungsten Carbide Alloy Plate has little deformation, and is a blank material after molding and sintering, which can be ground with high precision according to the customer's requirements to ensure the dimensional tolerance and smoothness.
3. The mold models are complete, and various sizes and specifications can be customized for production.
product name: Tungsten Carbide Alloy Plate
Origin: Zhuzhou, Hunan
Main metal content 85(%) Impurity content 0.05(%) Particle size 20 (mesh)
Ring-cemented carbide tungsten steel sealing ring;
Cemented carbide sealing ring has the characteristics of wear resistance and corrosion resistance, and is widely used for mechanical sealing in the fields of petroleum and chemical industry. After fine grinding, the product has small size and tolerance and good sealing performance.
Can be customized according to drawings: non-standard cemented carbide seal ring, tungsten steel seal ring, alloy ring, finished product customized non-magnetic alloy seal ring mirror polishing wear-resistant and corrosion-resistant.
Q: Can you design and process products according to our size?
A: Yes, we can customize the processing according to the product drawings or samples you need.
Q: Are you a trading company or a Tungsten Carbide Alloy Plate manufacturer?
Answer: We have our own processing factory, which directly sells the goods of the factory, customizes suitable products for customers, saves costs and shortens the distance between the factory and the buyer.
Q:Can I only buy some spare parts from you?
Q:Will you will attend the fair to show your Tungsten Carbide Alloy Plate?
Q:How many staffs do you have in your factory?
A:There are 25 employees
Q:Do you have any agent in our country?
Q:Do you have any real project pictures of the equipment?
A:Yes, you can contact us if you need.
Q:How far is your factory from the city hotel?
A:About ten minutes.
Q:How far is your factory from the airport?
A:About an hour.
Q:How long it will take from Guangzhou to your factory?
A:About two hours.
Q:Where is your factory located?
A:Dongguan, Guangdong, China
Q:Do you provide free spare parts ?
Q:Do you provide sample? Free or charge?
A:Yes, the samples are free
Q:What is your term of payment，
A:30 days. Special circumstances require a certain deposit in advance
Q:What is your MOQ?
A:MOQ is 10.
Q:Are you a trading company or a manufacturer?
A:We are a Tungsten Carbide Alloy Plate manufacturer.
Q:How long is your delivery time?